>What if work meant quality time, not a pipeline?
This 3-day online conference focused on a topic per day. Each day, for 3 hours, we brought you 3 different talks from top industry experts.
Monday – 15/06: Distributed Teams & People Management
- 3 to 3.45 pm: “How to Scale Software Development with Distributed Models: The Linux Case” by Carlos Palminha – Head of Technology @ Landing.Jobs
- 4 to 4.45 pm: “Building and Sustaining Trust through Visible Teamwork in Remote Teams” by Pilar Orti – Director @ Virtual, not Distant
- 5 to 5.45 pm: “Making remote work work” by Katie Womersley – VP of Engineering @ Buffer
Tuesday – 16/06: Culture & Communication
- 3 to 3.45 pm: “The Async Advantage” by Erin Casali – Head of Design for Jetpack @ Automattic
- 4 to 4.45 pm: “Thriving as a remote team: creating a culture and communication that works for everyone” by Roos Takken – People Business Partner @ GitLab Inc.
- 5 to 5.45 pm: “Good Talk: How to Design Conversations That Matter” by Daniel Stillman – Conversation Designer @ The Conversation Factory
- 6 to 6.45 pm: “A Culture of Transparency and Trust as a Way to Manage a Distributed Team” by Marina Kauponen – Head of Brand Development @ Devexperts
Wednesday – 17/06: Workspaces, Infrastructures & Security
- 3 to 3.45 pm: A Distributed Teams Panel – Moderator: Pierre Gein & Panelists: Christian Lessing (CEO @ tb.lx by Daimler Trucks & Buses), Marcel Bondesiek (Managing Director @ Volkswagen Digital Solutions) and António Vieira (Director @ Sky Technology Centre Portugal);
- 4 to 4.45 pm: “Optimizing Virtual Organization Infrastructure” by Laurel Farrer – CEO & Founder @ Distribute Consulting
- 5 to 5.45 pm: “Navigating Change When (Rapidly) Remote” by Mark Kilby – Distributed Agile Guide and Founder @ K5Labs